A Gathering for All Occasions. A party-giver’s dream, send the invitations and your work is done.
Except, of course, to come and enjoy!
We truly do all the work, that is what is so special about hosting an event at sanctuate!
Whether it’s a Birthday, Bridal Party, Client Appreciation, Family celebration or for absolutely No Reason at all, a Party at sanctuate! is easy, fun and effort free.
You ‘own’ the spa for 1,2 or 3 hours. Private access to all services is a treat for your guests that adds wellness to the festivities.
A delectable selection of trendy taste treats, party hosts that take care of your friends, and a warm and elegant environment are all components of a memorable event.
Our 1,2 or 3-hour Private Party Include:
- Full access to lounge & treatment rooms!
- Unlimited sanctuate! treatments:
- ‘smart’ massage sessions
- photo facials
- acne treatments
- FAR infrared body treatments/wraps
- Stylish hors d’oeuvres & desserts
- Spa Hosts
- Full access to our lounge
- Closed to the public
- BYOB with no corkage fee
- Stylish hors d’oeuvres will be served for the duration of the party.
- Specific menu requests can be made with 10 day advance notice.
- BYOB with no corkage fee.
- Non-alcoholic beverages to be served, provided by sanctuate!, upon request.
- Team sanctuate! will help facilitate treatments, assist you in hosting, cater & refill libations.
- How many massage sessions and who receives them is at the discretion of the host and guests.
- No deposit required!
- Alcoholic beverages will be provided by host (21 years of age proof required for service), sanctuate! will provide all utensils. All unused/unopened product will be returned to the host. There is no corkage or service fee.
- House sound provided by sanctuate! at no charge.
- Please call with your final headcount 48 hours prior to the event.
- There are no additional fees or gratuities.
- Credit / Debit card required to book party, we do not accept American Express.
- $75 cancellation fee if cancelled within 10-days of agreed upon time & date.
- Balance due on the day of the event. Cash or credit accepted. Payment due in one total payment.
This is hosting at its easiest best! Your guests will all be talking about your event for a while.
Go ahead, take the credit, it’s your party!